I ignored every warning I found online that Black Mirror is not a binge watchable show, and I started planning my experiment.
I documented everything in writing, images, and video, and decided to post it on the internet, because why not? Below, I ramble about my thoughts and feelings while
Here’s Some Things You Should Know
- Why Black Mirror? Because I had only just watched the first season, and because the fifth season is due to be released soon.
- I started with season two because I didn’t want to watch the first three episodes
and because conveniently, the other 3 seasons amount for exactly 15 hours. again,
- I was pretty knackered when I started my Black Mirror binge watching experiment, having just returned from a packed trip to London, so getting into the rhythm of things was a bit difficult.
- I was fully aware before starting that Black Mirror might not be the wisest choice, but I wanted to really test myself, and I was overall surprised by the results.
- I did a little bit of research on other people who have
binge watchedbefore. Did you know the record for the most hours spent binge watching was set by Alejandro “AJ” Fragoso? Or that Chris Bailey from A Life of Productivity binge watched a ton of Netflix for a full month?
- Best time to binge watch? When you can dedicate your full attention to the show, without worrying about other things you need to do. Depending on how much time you want to spend
binge watching, you might need a full day to do it, so the weekend is your safest bet.
- A little disclaimer: this article, as well as the video attached, are created for entertainment purposes only. I do not encourage people
bingewatching for 15 hours or snacking on as many things as I did in this clip for that matter. If you choose to do so, do it responsibly! Now that I got the boring things out of the way, let’s give you what you came for, a Black Mirror binge watching experiment!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!