1. Her laugh never failed to make you cringe. Name this F.R.I.E.N.D.S. character.
2. Robin and Lily were best friends in the successful sitcom:
3. I am a strict yet sassy boss. Me and my husband have a dog named Cheddar. I am:
4. I am a big-shot lawyer who decided to quit her job and move to a different city to pursue her childhood sweetheart. I am the main character of:
5. ____, ____, ____, unraveling the mysteries That all started with the big bang! Hey!
6. Who are the three main girls of the Brady Bunch?
7. Finish the title of the TV Show: Sabrina …
8. Whose catchphrase is “Baby, you’re the greatest”?
9. What is the name of the town in which Sons of Anarchy is set?
10. Which one of these is not a business idea Kramer came up with?
11. How many characters died in the first season of Game of Thrones?
12. Jack McCoy, Mike Logan, and Lennie Briscoe are characters in:
13. Vicodin. What TV show does this word make you think about?
14. Where is Breaking Bad set?
15. What is Derek Shepherd’s nickname in Grey’s Anatomy?
16. Which network picked up Brooklyn Nine-Nine after Fox cancelled it?
17. Olivia and Fitz are the main couple in what hit TV show?
18. Which one of these wasn’t a name for Andy Dwyer’s band?
19. “For over a century, I have lived in secret; hiding in the shadows, alone in the world. Until now.” is the beginning scene of what TV show?
20. The three queens that Leo picked from Windom Earle's deck of cards stand for the following three Twin Peaks characters:
21. How many seasons does The Young and the Restless currently have?
22. In Showtime’s Penny Dreadful, the Devil’s tongue is called:
23. Dexter is referred to as:
24. That awkward moment when you try to seduce your old love’s teenage daughter. You are:
25. Anthony, Gino, Serafina, Ludlow, Lucinda, Anne Marie, Jesse, Elvis are the family children in:
26. Who is assistant TO the regional manager?
27. How many Golden Girls were there?
28. Who are the 5 original Sailor Soldiers?
Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Pluto
Sailor Moon, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Mars, Sailor Venus, Sailor Mercury
Sailor Moon, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Pluto
Sailor Moon, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Venus
29. Something happened to this character in Santorini.
30. Which Californication character played by Evan Handler also appeared in Sex and the City?
31. Fsociety is the name of a group that operates in the TV show:
32. Which 2 Broke Girls actor has his own comedy series?
33. Bandersnatch obsessively references a symbol that also appeared in the following Black Mirror episode:
34. What’s the name of the library You’s Joe works in?
35. How did Jack die in This Is Us?
36. What’s the name of the alternate dimension in Stranger Things?
37. Who’s the actress playing “The Woman” in BBC’s Sherlock?
38. Fill in the blanks in Cassilda’s Song from True Detective season 1: “Along the shore the cloud waves break/ The twin suns sink behind the lake/ The shadows lengthen in ______. Strange is the night where ______ stars rise/ And strange moons circle through the skies/ But stranger still is Lost ______.”
39. When did Baywatch use slow motion a lot?
40. How is the mythology of the X-Files called?
41. Netflix’s The Haunting of Hill House is based on a novel written by:
42. Where is Vikings shot?
43. What were the characters of That ‘70s Show doing in the “circle”?
44. The name of this show is (almost) also the name of a Sadler’s ale.
45. What were the names of the Bundy children?
46. What did the Man in Black want to do in the theme park in Westworld?
47. In which two seasons of American Horror Story did Lady Gaga star?
48. What do the 13 reasons in the title of the show 13 Reasons Why reference?
49. Can you choose the correct three Supernatural monsters?
50. Who delivers the opening monologue of every episode of The Twilight Zone?
51. What’s Suzanne’s nickname in Orange Is the New Black?
53. Who’s the creator of 30 Rock?
54. What war was M.A.S.H. about?
55. The actress playing Zilpha in Taboo is the granddaughter of which famous personality?