Congratulations to the winner of our Scythe board game giveaway, Tim Morris!
1. How to Enter
To make sure you’re eligible for the giveaway, you must read our best strategy board games review via the Gleam platform. If you want to get additional entries, you can also do (some) the following things (for free):
- Visit our Facebook page
- Follow us on Twitter
- Retweet or tweet about our giveaway on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Visit us on Pinterest
- Visit us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Tell us your favorite board game
All of these other entries are optional. There’s only one thing you must do to enter, and that is to read our best strategy board games review. The rest of the options just give you additional entries for more chances to win the giveaway.
2. What You’ll Win
The prize is a Scythe board game just like the one we played and reviewed for our best strategy board games article.
3. Giveaway Period
The giveaway starts on Friday, 20 September 2019 and ends on Friday, 11 October 2019, at 12:00 PM (GMT +3).
4. How We Select the Winner
We’ll be choosing the winner using the Gleam platform following 24 hours from the draw. Based on how many entries you have, you’ll get between 1 and 8 chances of winning.
We will notify the winner via email or social media within 3 working days following the draw.
Please make sure you check your email because winners who do not reply to it within 72 hours are not eligible to win, and we’ll select another winner.
Once the winner is confirmed, we will announce it on our social media as well.
5. How to Claim Your Prize
- Give us your consent to be featured on all of our platforms, including our website, geekforthewin.com, and our social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter).
- Take a picture with the prize to ensure transparency.
6. Giveaway Rules
Please read the rules below carefully before entering our Scythe board game giveaway.
- Our giveaway is open to legal residents of the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- The prize is nontransferable.
- Relatives of GeekForTheWin’s employees or contributors are not allowed to enter the giveaway.
- We use Gleam for this giveaway and abide by its rules.
- It is forbidden to use bots, scripts, macros or any other type of software to enter the giveaway more than the maximum of 8 times. We reserve the right to disqualify any participants who try to tamper with the entry process.
- We won’t be taking into consideration entries from accounts that are used strictly to enter giveaways.
If you were to look for me most days of the week, you would find me either in front of my laptop watching TV shows, or reading a book with my cats beside me.
I enjoy keeping up-to-date with TV shows and movies that strive to provide positive and accurate representations of different aspects of society and groups of people. Moreover, I am a geek at heart when it comes to franchises like Harry Potter and Star Wars. If you think I own too many Harry Potter bits and bobs, you’re definitely right.
Win a Geeky Subscription Box
Subscribe to get a chance to win a geeky subscription box.
Consuming endless hours of television is kind of a staple of nowadays’ media culture. The binge watching guide below is the result of my extensive research on the history and psychology of binge watching. Read more to learn about its dangers and how you can turn this phenomenon into a positive experience!
When you think about superheroes, you usually imagine almighty folk, am I right? Well, here are 10 superheroes without powers who might make you reconsider that notion.
The critics, the viewers (and we) have spoken! These are the worst horror movies of the past 10 years based on their Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB scores and our viewing of them.
A roundup of 10 of the worst books ever written and what makes them so bad.
Missing the Harry Potter series? Check out these amazing Harry Potter companion books and behind the scenes guides!
It doesn’t have to be Halloween for us to geek out, brainstorm some Harry Potter costume ideas, and have a HP-themed extravaganza. From brave Gryffindors to cunning Slytherins, memorable professors, and even more memorable pets, there are a ton of Harry Potter costumes you can try.